In this weekâ€™s episode of the Boston Sports Blitz, Steven and Chris discuss the mostly ups, and one down in the dismantling of the Jets. We also recapped the weeks for the Celtics and Bruins, and also debate who will start for the Bruins in the Winter Classic. Here is a brief rundown on what we talk about:
- How did Brady look at the Jets? Chris and Steve both think Brady looked pretty darn good ( Great touch passes, mobility in the pocket, and stepping into his throws better).
- How did the Pats Defense Perform?
- Do the Patriots have a star at every level of the defense?
- Any concerns heading into the bye week? Only concern for Steven and Chris is the health of McCourty
- Who will start in net for the Bruins in the Winter Classic ?
- Was the Backes suspension justified?
All This and much more! Listen Here!!
Catch up on our last episode as well!!